Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(page 41)

# Santa: What is my exam number?
Teacher: It`s 438625.
Santa: I paid Rs.1000 for exam, please give me a fancy number!!!


# Santa: In my dreams, rats play football every night.
Dr: Take this tablet, you will be OK.
Santa: Can I take it tomorrow?
Dr.: Y?
Santa: Tonight is the final match.


# Santa & Banta were talking.
Banta: I got married bcoz I was tired of eating out, cleaning house, & doing laundry work.
Santa: I took divorce 4 the same reason!


# Santa is driving a jeep in a jungle.
Tourist: How do we escape if lion comes now?
Santa: Give right indicator and turn left.


# Santa was getting bitten by mosquitoes d whole nyt.
He got so irritated dat he drank poison & said: Ha ha! bite me now u devils, now all of u will die.


# Teacher: What will we get if 1 atom of BA & 2 atoms of NA combined?
Pappu: BANANA

No comments:

Post a Comment