Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

funny sms

# Teacher: Why are you doing your math multiplications on the floor?
Pappu: You told me to do it without using tables.


# While in a drug store.
Santa: I`d like some vitamins 4 my son.
Pharmacist: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Santa: Any will do, my son doesn`t know d alphabets yet!!


# Teacher: Why are you late, Pappu?
Pappu: Well Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and the game went into extra time.


# Wife: Darling today is our anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes.


# There is a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking.
It`s called marriage.


# Q: Why doesn`t law permit a man to marry a second woman?
A: Because as per law you cannot be punished twice for the same offense!

No comments:

Post a Comment