Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(page 40)

# Santa: Doctor! This medicine is not available at any medical store.
Doctor: Oh Sorry, I forgot to write the medicine. That was my signature.


# Santa: My wedding was going to happen but...
Banta: But? What`s the problem?
Santa: My wife didn`t know it.


# Santa: What is the similarity between a girlfriend and a mobile?
Banta: Both are disconnected when there is no money.


# Santa: I failed in every subject except for Algebra.
Banta: How did you keep from failing that?
Santa: No! I didn`t take Algebra.


# Lady: So you want to become my son-in-law?
Santa: Not really, but I don`t see any other way 2 marry ur daughter.


# Banta: Why are you standing below a tube light with an open mouth?
Santa: Because my doctor advised me `Today`s dinner should be light`.

No comments:

Post a Comment