Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

men vs women

# Wife: Why have you been reading our marriage certificate for an hour?
Husband: I was looking for the expiry date.


# A mother makes her son `intelligent` in 20 years but a girl makes him `stupid` in 2 minutes.


# Brain is the most outstanding organ. It works for 24 hours and 365 days right from birth until you fall in love.


# Santa: I made a big mistake when I told d doctor dat I m a tailor.
Banta: Y? Wat happened?
Santa: After d operation he told me 2 put stitches on my cut.


# Most men tie the watch in their left hand.
And woman tie the watch in the right hand.
Do u know y?
To see time.


# Life without U is impossible. U r in my breath and blood. I can`t spend a sec without you. If u left me, I`ll die. Ooye hello, I`m talking abt Oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment