Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(page 37)

# Paying respects to the gods,
And decorating for them the thali,
This is what the occasion is all about,
Celebrate the spirit of Diwali!


# Love me but, leave me not.
Kiss me but, miss me not.
Hit me but, hate me not.
Remember me but forget me not.
Happy Diwali!


# With my 1 heart, 2 eyes, 7 litre blood, 206 bones, 4.5 million red cells, 60 trillion D.N.A.`S. All wishing you a very HAPPY DIWALI!


# After release of Robot, Rajnikanth gave Times of India 3 stars.


# Let this Diwali, the burst of light that it is, light up ur life in every possible way.
Above all, may u know inner light.
Love & light. Happy Diwali!


# With gleam of Diyas & the Echo of the Chants May Happiness and Contentment Fill ur life
Wishing u & ur Family very happy and prosperous Diwali!

No comments:

Post a Comment