Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

(page 25)

# Lady: When you are finished with me, will my husband think I am beautiful?
Beautician: May be, does he still drink a lot?


# Wife: Can you explain to me how this lipstick got on your collar?
Husband: No, I really can`t. I distinctly remembered having taken my shirt off.


# Banta: I have been trying to think of a word for two weeks.
Santa: It`s a fortnight.


# All of our politicians play KBC in reverse manner. They make crores and crores first and then answer the questions later.


# What`s d difference between people who pray in Temples and people who pray in d Exam Centres?
Those in d exam centres are damn serious.


# Santa (to receptionist of hotel): Can you give me a room and a bath?
Receptionist: I can give you a room, but you will have to have a bath yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment