Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

joker




  • Banta: Dancing is in my blood.
    Preeto: It means your blood circulation is poor, it has not reached your feet yet.






  • Santa: My son`s teacher regards him as a wonder child.
    Banta: Why wonder child?
    Santa: Bcoz the teacher wonders whether he will ever learn anything.






  • Santa: I gave a moving performance in singing.
    Banta: What do you mean by moving performance?
    Santa: Everyone moved out of theatre.






  • Sometimes opportunity knock at the door, other times the knock spoils the opportunity.






  • Weather Man: I have been transferred to Delhi.
    Wife: I have noticed the weather here does not agree with you.






  • He: I would go through anything for you.
    She: Ok, let`s start with your bank accou

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment